In the first part of this article, we looked at the initial considerations when it comes to hiring [...]Read more »
Sometimes it is difficult to recognise that you need professional search engine optimisation services. You may think that you have enough visitors to your website but if everyone is finding you through your name and nothing else there is definitely work needed. Some questions to ask yourself:
- Am I being found in search engines like Google, Bing and Yahoo for key search terms that will drive traffic to my website (other than your business name)? Review your analytics to answer this one, if you don’t have website analytics rush out and get them installed now. Google analytics is the most popular and the data is very easy to analyse.
- Do you know how your actions can impact your search engine position? If not you should at least get some SEO training so you understand how you can help your position in search engines
- Are you getting quality traffic to your wbesite? SEO should focus on targeting the right traffic to your website
- Are your competitors getting the position you would like? The only way to boost your position is to work on your search engine optimisation whether you manage this inhouse or contract this out
- are you thinking of redesigning your website or doing major work? Website design and SEO go hand in hand so please speak to an expert at the very early stages to ensure your site is search engine friendly
Now, whats the answer? Need SEO services? More information available on http://www.dynamicwebmarketing.ie/search-engine-optimisation-page.html