The Ultimate Guide to Facebook Organic Reach & Engagement
Do you want to succeed on Facebook? Cannot get the visibility and engagement you need? Sign up for this one day course the Ultimate Guide to Facebook. It will teach you everything you need to know about how to beat Facebook’s newsfeed filter and get organic reach and engagement.
This course will be set at intermediate level. For those of you that have a Facebook business page and are struggling to get results.
Due to the highly practical nature of this workshop, places are limited to only 10 people. Please bring your laptop AND smart phone/tablet with you on the day.
Time: 9.30am – 4.30pm
Date: Tuesday 06th June 2017
Location: Maldron Hotel (formerly Bewleys), Newlands Cross, Dublin (free parking onsite)
Cost: €160 per person attending. Includes light lunch and morning tea /coffee – free parking on-site.
BOOK TODAY: Call Sandra 087 8348279, 062 67954 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
*Non-refundable if cancelled within 5 working days of workshop. Price includes VAT rated @ 23%.
Unsure if this is the right Facebook course for you?
Why not chat to Sandra on email@example.com or call 087 8348279 before making your decision.
- have your page set up correctly with all the correct settings activated/deactivated
- have outlined your strategy and tactics
- understand how Facebook’s newsfeed filter works and know hoe to beat the filter
- have the right tools and resources to create and curate amazing content for your users
- understand why building and nurturing relationships is so important
- be aware of tools that will help you to streamline your activity to reduce workloads and time needed
This course will give you all that and much more. Not sure if this course is for you? Why not call Sandra on 087 8348279 for a chat.
Facebook Workshop Course Outline
Today’s session focuses on how you can success organically. Topics covered include:
- creating a Facebook strategy and what tools you will need to implement it
- creation and curation of content that inspires and promotes engagement
- image creation tools
- where to access 100% free stock images
- understanding copyright and how businesses are infringing it every day and don’t realise
- step by step walk through Facebook’s settings and features
- understanding your insights and what you can learn from them
- tips and advice on how to get more organic reach and enagagement on Facebook
About Your Trainer Sandra Hennessy
Sandra has worked in digital marketing since 2002 and is a successful social media trainer and practitioner. Sandra is proud to deliver social media lectures and training workshops for a large range of clients including:
- Lecturing Irish Times Diploma in Digital Marketing – SEO, Social Media and Email Marketing
- ISME skillnet – Facebook Beginners & Advanced, Twitter, LinkedIn, SEO
- Lecturing for Digital Marketing Institute Diploma and Post Grad in Digital Marketing – SEO module and online advertising
- In-house company training for Irish Times Training
- LEO Kilkenny & LEO Tipperary –Facebook Beginners & Advanced
- Mentoring Enterprise Ireland clients
- Speaker ISME Masterclass – Improve Your Online Presence
- In-house company training with private clients
- One to one consultancy and training
- SEO service – successfully implementing SEO campaigns for SME’s throughout Ireland since 2002