Ultimate Guide to Facebook – Intermediate Level – New Dates Coming Soon
Do you want to succeed on Facebook? Cannot get the visibility and engagement you need?
Sign up for this two day course the Ultimate Guide to Facebook. It will teach you everything you need to know about how to beat Facebook’s newsfeed filter and how to use advertising effectively.
This course will be set at intermediate level. For those of you that have a Facebook business page and are struggling to get results.
The programme will be delivered by two social media veterans: Sandra Hennessy & Jenny Brennan
Dates: Postponed – new dates coming soon (most likely Autumn 2016)
Cost: * €245 per attendee for the 2 days (tea/coffee and lunch provided. Free parking at hotel)
Location: Maldron Hotel, Newlands Cross (free parking onsite)
* not refundable if cancelled within 5 working days of workshop starting
Sign Up Today - Facebook 2 day course
You might think that taking two days out to attend a Facebook training course is a bit over the top but once you have been through the programme you will that there is real value in completing the two days. To success in Facebook, it is important that you:
- have your page set up correctly with all the correct settings activated/deactivated
- have outlined your strategy and tactics
- understand how Facebook’s newsfeed filter works
- have the right tools and resources to create and curate amazing content for your users
- understand why building and nurturing relationships is so important
- are aware of tools that will help you to streamline your activity
- are monitoring and responding to your interaction and engagements
- know how to use advertising effectively
This two course will give you all that and much more. Not sure if this course is for you? Why not call Sandra on 087 8348279 for a chat.
Day 1: with trainer Sandra Hennessy
Today’s session focuses on how you can success organically. Topics covered include:
- creating a Facebook strategy and what tools you will need to implement it
- creation and curation of content that inspires and promotes engagement
- image creation tools
- where to access 100% free stock images
- understanding copyright and how businesses are infringing it every day and don’t realise
- step by step walk through Facebook’s settings and features
- understanding your insights and what you can learn from them
Day 2: with trainer Jenny Brennan
Today’s session will give you step by step on how to set up and run successful advertising campaigns.
Learn everything you need to know about how to run a successful advertising campaign in Facebook from creating impactful images to writing effective copy, generating conversions and reading your reports.
- How to Create a Solid Foundation with Facebook Ads
- Defining your Facebook advertising Goals
- Creating Content That Converts: Tools & Examples
- How to Find Your Perfect Audience on Facebook
- Getting Your Ads Account Set-Up: Audience Prep
- Facebook Re-Marketing Pixel installation
- How to Set Up an Evergreen Campaign
- Targeting Cold Audiences for Leads and Sales
- How To Monitor Your Ad Report For Success & Growth
- Creative Examples
Sign up today by emailing Sandra on email@example.com or call 087 8348279 – places limited
About Your Trainer Sandra Hennessy
- Lecturing for Digital Marketing Institute Diploma and Post Grad in Digital Marketing – SEO modules
- Lecturing Irish Times Diploma in Digital Marketing – SEO modules
- In-house company training for Irish Times Training
- ISME skillnet – Finding & converting your website visitors
- LEO Kilkenny & LEO Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown – SEO for SMEs
- Mentoring Enterprise Ireland clients
- Speaker Sunday Business Post SEO Masterclass
- Speaker ISME Masterclass – Improve Your Online Presence
- In-house company training with private clients
- One to one consultancy and training
- SEO service – successfully implementing SEO campaigns for SME’s throughout Ireland since 2002
About Your Trainer Jenny Brennan
Jenny Brennan is a Facebook Advertising specialist based in Clonbur, Co. Galway. With a strong sales and marketing background, Jenny took her skills and in 2011 applied them to growing her online business.
Starting with a virtual assistant agency she quickly moved toward specialising in the area of Facebook ads. With experience learning and working with world leaders in her niche such as Jon Loomer, Mari Smith and Dennis Yu.
Jenny now shares her knowledge and helps people get to a level where they can confidently spend their ads budget and get tangible results.
Passionate about business, marketing but most of all Jenny believes that people and relationships are the glue of what makes Facebook advertising effective