SEO Audits – ISME Member Discount
Search Engine Optimisation
Get real insights with an SEO audit today and use these insights to plan for 2015 and into 2016. Search engine optimisation is much more that putting a few keywords on a page and hoping for the best. It starts with your website infrastructure and how technically sound your website is and works it way though the on-page and off page optimisation factors.
For only €300 + vat (that is 15% off the normal cost) you can sign up for a search engine optimisation audit today and receive a full report outlining your website SEO strengths and weaknesses and a list of recommendations on areas for improvement.
A free over the phone consultation is also available after you have had time to read and digest your report.
A few easy steps:
- Contact Sandra on email@example.com or by phone 087 8348279
- Sandra will contact you to ask some key questions in regards to the business products, USP’s, benefits, target markets, keywords etc
- A detailed report will be submitted within days
- A free over the phone consultation is also available after you have had time to read and digest your report.
Read what our clients say below.
Offer of €300 + VAT only valid until 10th Aug 2015 Request your SEO Audit today, click here….
OR Order Online
A bit about Sandra – your SEO auditor
Sandra Hennessy has worked in SEO since 2002 and is an SEO practitioner as well as lecturer and trainer with many of the top training organisations and companies in Ireland. She lectures for Digital Marketing Institute, Irish Times Training, ISME Skillnet, Fáilte Ireland and provides mentoring to Enterprise Ireland clients. She also provides one to one consultancy to many clients in the private and public sectors. Sandra has a passion for SEO and will produce a detailed report with a list of actions and tasks for you to implement to improve your search engine performance.
What your SEO audit report will include:
We will audit the following SEO areas. If some of the terminology below baffles you, do not worry. Our report will show examples of each area and explain the impact of this on your site, your SEO and your users.
- Google Search Console (previously Webmaster Tools): review all key reports any anomalise they show.
- Google analytic: review of organic traffic from search engines
- Inbound links and social signals: review quality vs. competitor websites
- Google Places Listing: has it been submitted and does it require amendments
- Target keywords / search phrases: keyword performance report (sample of 20 target phrases audited – a list will be required prior to the audit)
- On-page SEO: review of the on page SEO of up to 10 pages (looking at cross section of all the different levels and types of pages)
- Content structure and how you use H1-h6 headings: position, user friendly, tagging and optimisation of headings
- Breadcrumb navigation: position and optimisation
- URL’s: structure and content
- Meta Data: review of cross section of pages
- Image tagging (especially clickable ones): are you utilising and optimisation
- Internal links: are you utilising and optimisation
- Website content: word count, user friendly and optimisation of content
- 301 redirects
- Canonicalization and pagination: reviewing issues of duplicate content
- Content marketing, blogging: layout, tagging, optimisation, freshness etc
OR Order Online