SEO Audit Reports
Get the insights you need to improve your search engine performance.
Do you have a website and are unsure how it is performing on search engines? Do you want better quality website visitors and more sales and leads?
Get real insights with an SEO audit today and use these insights to plan for 2017. Search engine optimisation is much more that putting a few keywords on a page and hoping for the best. It starts with your website infrastructure and how technically sound your website is and works it way through the on-page and off page optimisation factors.
From €350 + vat you can sign up for a search engine optimisation audit today and receive a full report outlining your website SEO strengths and weaknesses and a list of recommendations on areas for improvement.
A few easy steps:
Contact Sandra on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 087 834827
Sandra will contact you to ask some key questions in regards to the business products, USP’s, benefits, target markets, keywords etc.
A detailed report will be submitted within days along with your invoice
A free over the phone consultation is also available after you have had time to read and digest your report.
Stage 5 (optional)
Call 062 67054 or 087 8348279 to arrange your free phone consultation
A bit about Sandra – your SEO auditor
Sandra has worked in SEO since 2002 and is an SEO practitioner as well as lecturer and trainer with many of the top training organisations and companies in Ireland. She lectures for Digital Marketing Institute, Irish Times Training, ISME Skillnet, Fáilte Ireland and provides one to one consultancy to many clients in the private and public sectors. Sandra has a passion for SEO and will produce a detailed report with a list of actions and tasks for you to implement to improve your search engine performance.
What your SEO audit report will include:
We will audit the following SEO areas. If some of the terminology below baffles you, do not worry. Our report will show examples of each area and explain the impact of this on your site, your SEO and your users.
- Google Search Console (previously Webmaster Tools): review all key reports any anomalise they show.
- Google analytic: review of organic traffic from search engines
- Inbound links and social signals: review quality vs. competitor websites
- Google Places Listing: has it been submitted and does it require amendments
- Target keywords / search phrases: keyword performance report (sample of 20 target phrases audited – a list will be required prior to the audit)
- On-page SEO: review of the on page SEO of up to 10 pages (looking at cross section of all the different levels and types of pages)
- Content structure and how you use H1-h6 headings: position, user friendly, tagging and optimisation of headings
- Breadcrumb navigation: position and optimisation
- URL’s: structure and content
- Meta Data: review of cross section of pages
- Image tagging (especially clickable ones): are you utilising and optimisation
- Internal links: are you utilising and optimisation
- Website content: word count, user friendly and optimisation of content
- 301 redirects
- Canonicalization and pagination: reviewing issues of duplicate content
- Content marketing, blogging: layout, tagging, optimisation, freshness etc
SEO is a vast area and I felt we need an expert eye and professional insight when completing an SEO audit and recommendations on our website. That is why I contacted Be Dynamic. Sandra’s professional no nonsense approach quickly got me up to speed on what exactly SEO is, why it is so important to my website, how it improves ranking and therefore improves conversions was invaluable. The report offered me an insight into the site and I could instruct my developer to make key changes to the site knowing that it was the right way forward. I have no hesitation in recommending Be Dynamic to anyone looking for and SEO audit.Edwina Treacy
Sandra, thanks for a super lecture, SEO was an area that was quite confusing to me from previous classes. You managed to deliver the concept and examples in a clear manner, and there was no jargon stuffingShane Grafton