SEO Bootcamp Dublin – Limited Places & EARLY BIRD RATE Book Today
Due to the highly practical nature of this workshop, places are limited to only 10 people
Time: 9.30am -4.30pm
Date: Thursday 29th September
Cost: EARLY BIRD RATE * €120 + VAT per person attending. Includes light lunch and morning tea /coffee – free parking on-site. Early Bird rate only available until Monday 19th Sept midnight. Normal rate €140 + vat.
Location: Maldron Hotel (formerly Bewleys), Newlands Cross, Dublin (free parking onsite)
*Non-refundable if cancelled within 5 working days of workshop. VAT rated @ 23%. Training is no longer VAT exempt.
Unsure if this is the right SEO course for you?
Why not chat to Sandra on email@example.com or call 087 8348279 before making your decision.
Book this SEO bootcamp course today, it is your first step to:
- getting a better search engine ranking
- generating higher quality web traffic
- converting more website sales and leads
- being able to communicate more effectively with your technical / SEO team
Get tips and advice from our experienced trainer Sandra Hennessy, who is actively working in the field of digital marketing and specialises in SEO and social media marketing.
This is a practical course where you will leave with a detailed action plan which will identify what you have complete and what needs to be completed by you and/or your SEO team.
Please bring a laptop (not a tablet) with you so you can participant in the practical elements and get hands on experience using the main tools required to evaluate and plan your own website SEO campaign.
Want to talk to us before signing up? Please call 062 67054062 67054 (or call Sandra directly on 087 8348279087 8348279) or fill in the enquiry form on the right.
On this one day SEO bootcamp training course you will:
- Learn how you can save money on outsourcing your SEO because you will have the skills, knowledge and tools to be able to implement your own website optimisation project
- Understand that SEO is a mix of technical skills and marketing skills
- Be able to communicate effectively with your SEO and technical team
- Learn the 5 key steps to getting a page one ranking in search engines like Google.
- Planning: this module will help you to plan your SEO campaign an understand how website structure, usability, accessibility etc. plays a big part in SEO
- Evaluating: during this module you will be evaluating your own website optimisation using a range of free online tools (Google Search Console (GSC) set up will be required and assistance will be provided prior to the course to assist you will setting GSC up and submitting your sitemap)
- On-page SEO: you will learn how to research your target keywords and how optimise the on-page elements.
- Off-page SEO: this module will take you though why content is king. We will explore what type of content will work for your audience and how to use content marketing to aid with your website SEO.
- Analysis: analysing your website SEO campaign is extremely important so you can continue to refine your on-page and off-page SEO. Learn about a great range of tools that can be used to aid with this including Google analytics, Moz etc
- Have access to a range of tool that will enable you to manage and monitor your SEO campaign to ensure its success
SEO is evolving all the time and it is important that you understand the core elements of a SEO strategy before taking the plunge.
Want to talk to us before signing up? Please call 062 67054062 67054 (or call Sandra directly on 087 8348279087 8348279)
OR fill in the enquiry form on the right.
“Really enjoyed the course. Sandra was really helpful in explaining SEO tools and techniques. Would definitely recommend” Ciara Brennan, Hewlett Packard
“Just wanted to compliment you on the presentation you delivered on local search for Failte Ireland. Content was excellent and delivery on point” Majella Freelance Marketing Professional
“Sandra has a wealth of knowledge and all the tools when it came to helping us improve our google ranking. From ensuring our sitemap was correctly uploaded on our webmaster tools to identifying simple fixes on our site, Sandra has been very helpful and inspires confidence in her ability to break through the jargon that is google. We would recommend Sandra in BeDynamic to anyone of our partners and clients. Also would suggest attending one of her bootcamp courses.” Claire Grace, New Business Development Manager, Waterford Stanley Ltd part of the AGA Rangemaster Group
“Sandra was an excellent lecturer at the Digital Marketing Institute (DMI) at Ireland, sharing all her knowledge in the SEO field. She fulfilled all my expectations and lead me to find out how big this field is! She is an expert!” Fabian Alvarez Rebage, DMI Student – LinkedIn Recommendation
“I had the pleasure of meeting Sandra who was our lecturer for the SEO module at the Digital Marketing Institute’s Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing. Sandra impressed all of us with her energetic style, in-depth knowledge, and engaging material, which held our interest and encouraged our enthusiasm for the subject….” Róisín Milmoe, DMI Student – LinkedIn Recommendation
“…..Feedback is always positive – she is she’s a great presenter, very engaging and very knowledgeable. Sandra is a popular trainer and consistently receives superb feedback from students. She is very organised and efficient, working well within sometimes exacting deadlines…” Anthony Quigley, DMI Founder
“Sandra worked with us in itsa on our Website optimisation as part of the Failte Ireland Web Checkers programme. She helped to demistify the whole process of SEO and made some great suggestions on how to improve our website which lead to a huge improvement in our google ranking within a very short space of time…” Susan Reid, itsa.ie
“Hi Sandra, thanks for a super lecture, SEO was an area that as quiet confusing to me from previous classes, You managed to deliver the concept and examples in a clear manner, and there was not “jargon stuffing” that made it confusing! ” Shane DMI Student.
Sandra has worked in SEO since 2002 and is a successful SEO practitioner and trainer. Sandra is proud to deliver SEO lectures and training workshops for a large range of clients including:
- Lecturing for Digital Marketing Institute Diploma and Post Grad in Digital Marketing – SEO modules
- Lecturing Irish Times Diploma in Digital Marketing – SEO modules
- Digital Marketing Module of Certificate in SME Management Marketing and Sales with Griffith College and ISME
- In-house company training for Irish Times Training
- ISME skillnet – Finding & converting your website visitors
- LEO Kilkenny & LEO Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown – SEO for SMEs
- Mentoring Enterprise Ireland clients
- Speaker Sunday Business Post SEO Masterclass
- Speaker ISME Masterclass – Improve Your Online Presence
- In-house company training with private clients
- One to one consultancy and training
- SEO service – successfully implementing SEO campaigns for SME’s throughout Ireland since 2002
Interested in this SEO Bootcamp? Complete the form or book your place now.
Book Your Place Now
A recent client SEO project resulted in:
- Keywords improved 83% 83%
- Keywords listed on page 1 68% 68%
- In initial 3 months their impressions & clicks increased by up to 50% 50%