Social Media Consultancy
Do you need to make sales using social media? Are you unsure how to do this?
So many businesses use social media because “everyone does” rather than having a clear plan around how to use it effectively. It is extremely important that you have a strategy. Plan what you are trying to achieve, how you are going to achieve it and how and what your will measure to determine if it has been a success for your business.
There are five key steps that every business should go through to ensure your social media is a success:
- What is your brand / company personality? This is important as social media is people engaging with people so a personality needs to shine through. Do you know your brand / company personality?
- Who is your target market? Who are you trying to converse with? Talking to 19 year olds is very different to talking to 60 year olds so it is important to define who you are trying to engage with so you can create relevant content.
- What content will you create and what content will you curate? What resources do you have for this?
- What internal resources do you have for managing your social media? If you are low in people power then choose one or two platforms and rock those rather than trying to manage 4 or 5 and not doing them well.
- What is your budget? Plan your social media advertising campaigns so you can assign a budget. This will enable you to track your return on investment.
Talk to Sandra today to ensure you are using social media effectively. Sandra has been helping business like yours for years and getting great results. Talk to her today and get the help you need creating, implementing and monitoring your social media strategy.
Call 087 8348279, email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form to the right (bottom on mobile).