Ever wondered how many people are visiting your website every day and what they are doing? Tracking web analytics but unsure what to do with the data?
If you have a website it is important that you know how many people are visiting it, where they are from and what they are doing on the website. Using a package like Google analytics is the perfect option, free and easy to use.
Google Analytics reports include:
- Visitor numbers – see how many visitors you get by day, week, month, year. Do yearly, daily, weekly comparisons etc
- Bounce rate – see how many people bounce out of your site by landing page, keyword, source etc
- Map overlay – see where in the world your visitors are coming from by city, country…
- Keywords – see what keywords people are finding you through on search engines and which search engines
- Traffic Sources – what websites, search engines, campaigns are driving traffic to your website
- Goals – create goals and see where people come in and drop out of the goal.
- Content – see what content is generating traffic and conversions from most popular pages to entry and exit pages
- Dashboard – save your important reports on the dashboard so you can see at a glance how your website is performing
This is just a small sample of the types of reports available in Google analytics, why not set up an account today, install the code and start to see real results www.google.com/analytics. Learn how to install Google Analytics and analyse the numbers & how to identify if your market is finding your website and converting to an enquiry.