About Sandra Hennessy, Be Dynamic
Passionately providing Online Marketing Training, Consultancy and Services in Ireland since 2002
Be Dynamic was formed with the objective to provide affordable online marketing training, consultancy and services in Ireland. We understand how difficult it can be to run a business especially in these hard times and how important it is for your website to perform well and bring in much needed sales.
We like to give you a choice of how you want to work with us:
- Have a website audit or SEO audit completed on your website and receive a detailed report on your sites strengths and weaknesses.
- We will empower you through 1:1 or tailored online marketing training and consultancy to be able to create, implement and maintain your own online marketing strategy.
- We will work with you to create your online marketing strategy and we will implement and manage it for an affordable rate.
- We want to help you to reduce your overheads and increase web generated sales.
SEO trainer & lecturer
Sandra Hennessy is the face and name behind Be Dynamic. Having started out working in the digital world in early 2002 and since then has taken the plunge and set up her own business from her base in Cashel, Tipperary. Sandra is well know in the digital marketing world as one of the leading service providers of digital marketing training, consultancy and services in Ireland.
Sandra has many years experience in digital marketing and is proud to provide digital marketing supports, training and lecturing with a range of clients including:
- Lecturing Irish Times Training Diploma in Digital Marketing: SEO and social media modules
- In-house company training for Irish Times Training
- Griffith College & ISME: SME Sales and Marketing Management Programme Digital Marketing Modules
- Women in Business: No Recession Online, LinkedIn and The importance of Social Media in business today
- LEO Kilkenny & LEO Clare, LEO Cork City, LEO Waterford, LEO Laois & LEO South Dublin: SEO, Social Media, LinkedIn and Online Advertising
- Mentoring Enterprise Ireland clients
- Cork Chamber Skillnet – 4 Week Digital Marketing Programme
- In-house company training with private clients
- One to one consultancy and training
- Lecturing for Digital Marketing Institute Diploma and Post Grad in Digital Marketing: SEO SEM modules
- SEO service – successfully implementing SEO campaigns for SME’s throughout Ireland since 2002
- Tailored Workshops: Effective Searching & Intelligence Gathering Online and LinkedIn in Healthcare
- Working 1:1 with private clients to help create and implement successful digital marketing strategies
Other things you may not know about Sandra
Sandra is a mom to a beautiful daughter who will one day (maybe) take over the business. Sandra’s favourite sayings are “shopping is my cardio” and “if the shoes fit buy them in every colour”. You can probably tell from these sayings that Sandra has not just got a passion for all things digital but also loves to shop. Her family say she is the next Imelda Marcos with her large collection of shoes.
She hates animal cruelty and is a supporter of ISPCA & Barnardos. You can probably tell she loves the colours purple and pink (it is a bit obvious isn’t it) and loves eating out. Other than that she leads a quiet life with her husband Richard and daughter.
Sandra is excellent at maximising opportunities with SEO-pure and simple. There is no one better to use when getting started.Brid O’Connell
SEO & Digital Marketing Training Courses
Understand what you need to do and what your developer needs to do to get a page one ranking and higher conversions with our digital marketing training courses.
Be Dynamic Digital Marketing Ltd T/A Be Dynamic • VAT No. IE 3420840SH
Company Registration Number: 583974 • Managing Director: Sandra Hennessy