About Sandra Hennessy, Be Dynamic
Passionately providing Digital Marketing Training, Consultancy & Services in Ireland since 2002
Be Dynamic was formed with the objective to provide affordable digital marketing training, consultancy and services in Ireland. I understand how difficult it can be to run a business especially in these hard times and how important it is for your website to perform well and bring in much-needed sales.
You have a choice in how we work together:
- Be empowered through 1:1 or tailored online marketing training from SEO, conversion optimisation, social media, LinkedIn, online advertising (Google ads), email marketing & automation.
- Get your hand held throughout the whole process – no question is too small and there is no such thing as a stupid question.
- Have regular meetings to help to drive your digital marketing plan forward.
- All of the above.
Digital Marketing Consultant & Trainer
I am Sandra Hennessy, the face and name behind Be Dynamic. I started out working in the digital world in early 2002 and since then have taken the plunge and set up my own business from my base in Cashel, Tipperary. I like to think that I am well known in the digital marketing world and am seen as one of the leading service providers of digital marketing training, consultancy and services in Ireland. My clients will be able to tell you more about that :-).
I have been proud to provide digital marketing supports, training and lecturing with a range of clients including:
- Lecturing Irish Times Training Diploma in Digital Marketing: SEO and social media modules
- In-house company training for Irish Times Training
- Griffith College & ISME: SME Sales and Marketing Management Programme Digital Marketing Modules
- Women in Business: No Recession Online, LinkedIn and The importance of Social Media in business today
- LEO Kilkenny & LEO Clare, LEO Cork City, LEO Waterford, LEO Laois & LEO South Dublin: A range of digital marketing workshops for SMEs including SEO, Social Media, LinkedIn and Online Advertising.
- Mentoring Enterprise Ireland clients
- Cork Chamber Skillnet – 4 Week Digital Marketing Programme
- In-house company training with private clients
- One to one consultancy and training – both big and small businesses
- Lecturing for Digital Marketing Institute Diploma and Post Grad in Digital Marketing: SEO SEM modules
- SEO service – successfully implementing SEO campaigns for SME’s throughout Ireland since 2002
- Tailored Workshops: Effective Searching & Intelligence Gathering Online and LinkedIn in Healthcare
- Working 1:1 with private clients to help create and implement successful digital marketing strategies
Other things you may not know about me
I am Mommy to a beautiful [and crazy] daughter who will one day (maybe) take over the business. My favourite sayings are “shopping is my cardio” and “if the shoes fit, buy them in every colour”. You can probably tell from these sayings that I am not just passionate about all things digital but I also love to shop. My family say that I am the next Imelda Marcos with my large collection of shoes.
I detest animal cruelty and am a supporter of the ISPCA. My favourite colours are purple and pink (it is a bit obvious isn’t it) and I just love dining out. Other than that I lead a quiet life with my husband Richard and amazing daughter.
Sandra is excellent at maximising opportunities with SEO-pure and simple. There is no one better to use when getting started.