Be Dynamic Digital Marketing Limited will be referred to as Be Dynamic in the following T&C
Any contract/business entered into by Be Dynamic with any other party (will be referred to as the Customer/Client) is subject to the general terms and conditions laid out in this document. All orders and commissions for services will be taken as an offer by the customer to purchase and will be subject to these terms and conditions. Orders and commissions will be agreed in writing in the form of email, contract or letter.
The customer will be required to make available information to facilitate Be Dynamic carrying out the service required- this information will be provided in a timely manner and will not be disclosed to any third parties by Be Dynamic without prior permission from the customer. Be Dynamic will not be responsible for any delays incurred due to the late provision of required information from the client.
Be Dynamic will not be responsible for any delays incurred due to the late provision of required information from the client.
Payment & Pricing Terms
- A non-refundable payment of 50% of the total cost of the required service will be payable by the customer on confirmation of their acceptance of the service offered by the Company and prior to work commencement. The remaining 50% will be due on completion of service (definition of completion of service: completion of service is when the physical work is completed and not when results are seen). This is with the exception of onsite work where full payment will be required on the date of delivery.
- Training Workshops, Seminars & Mentoring:
- 50% non-refundable payment of total programme(s) will be required prior to course(s) commencing
- Payment will be due on receipt of the invoice. If training workshop, seminar or mentoring is cancelled within 24hours of the day of delivery 100% payment will be due and 75% due if cancelled within 72hours of days of delivery.
- SEO Bootcamp and similar group courses that are held at a specific training location: Payment will be required to confirm attendance. They are non-refundable is cancelled within 5 days of the course commencing.
- VAT to be included on all costs which shall be due at the rate ruling on the date of VAT invoice this is with the exception of training which is VAT exempt.
- All quotes are valid until the date published in the quotation and upon placing your order you are deemed to have entered into a contract with Be Dynamic and to have accepted our terms and conditions and the rates and fees as set out on the relevant quote and/or invoice. See comments above with respect to acceptance.
- The company reserves the right to charge extra for additional work/services required. Additional work will be charged at a rate of €1 plus VAT per hour and will include any additional work not outlined in initial quote.
- No party shall be liable for any default due to any act of God, telecommunications delays, shortages or outages, war, civil disturbance, malicious damage, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, extreme weather conditions, compliance with any law or governmental order, rule, regulation direction or other circumstance beyond the reasonable control of either party (“Force Majeure Event”)
- Optimisation services: While we will do everything to ensure that your website receives a page one listing in search engines this cannot be guaranteed as it is an ever-changing area. Google changes their algorithm regularly and we make time to ensure that we fully understand how Google works and our success can be seen in our portfolio which can be requested at any time.
The contract between the Company and the Customer of which these Conditions form part shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Ireland and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts
Disclaimer – Website Content
Be Dynamic will make every effort to present accurate and reliable information on our website and any social or business networking page/account or blog managed by Be Dynamic but cannot guarantee its accuracy or completeness.
Third-Party Products / Software / Partners
Be Dynamic cannot offer any guarantees or accept liability for any third-party products/services it uses / endorses / recommends. Endorsements/recommendations will be made based on Be Dynamic’s own experience with the service /products/software and cannot accept liability for any issues or breakages that may arise directly or indirectly as a result of using these services/products/packages.
Be Dynamic reserves the right to edit/change these terms and conditions without prior notice.