SEO Training Course in Dublin – Very Practical Workshop
Audit your website SEO and learn how to generate better quality website visitors and increase sales & leads with this 1-Day Highly Practical SEO Training Workshop in Dublin Jan 2023.
Time: 09.30 – 16.30
Date: Friday 31 March 2023
Location: Louis Fitzgerald Hotel, 1A Naas Rd, Newlands Cross, Dublin 22, D22 X5N7
Cost: €190 per person attending (includes a light lunch & free parking)
Number of places available: Max 8 businesses
Morning Tea & Coffee included. Lunch of sandwiches is included. Free parking is available at the hotel. Groups kept to a maximum of 8 for an optimum learning experience so places fill up fast. Price is inclusive of VAT. Group of 2 + people – special offers are available, contact to enquire.
Email email@example.com to book or to discuss if this is the right course for you.
In this one-day SEO Training Bootcamp, you will learn how to generate better quality website visitors from search engines and more sales & leads.
Book this SEO training course today; it is your first step to:
- knowing what is fact and what is fiction – there are so many SEO myths out there, I will clarify what is correct and incorrect.
- understanding why your website is not achieving a high ranking
- getting a better search engine ranking
- generating higher quality web traffic
- converting more website sales and leads
- being able to communicate more effectively with your technical & SEO team
This is a practical course where you will leave with a detailed action plan that you will have the skills, tools and knowledge to implement yourself and/or in conjunction with your web team.
Please bring a laptop (not a tablet) with you so you can participate in the practical elements and get hands-on experience using the main tools required to evaluate and plan your own website SEO campaign.
On registration, an invoice will be issued and payment can be made via PayPal or EFT. Your place will be secured on receipt of full payment. Non-refundable if cancelled within 5 days of the workshop.
On this one-day SEO Bootcamp training course you will:
- Audit your website SEO and leave with an action plan
- Learn how you can save money on outsourcing your SEO because you will have the skills, knowledge and tools to be able to implement your own website optimisation project
- Understand that SEO is a mix of technical skills and marketing skills
- Be able to communicate effectively with your SEO and technical team if you wish to outsource
- Learn how to improve your SEO and search click-through rate by using schema mark-up and well-cultivated meta data.
SEO is evolving all the time and it is important that you understand the core elements of an SEO strategy before taking the plunge.
- Planning: this module will help you to plan your SEO project and understand how website structure, usability, accessibility etc. plays a big part in SEO. Did you know that every action the user takes (click-through rate, time on page etc) sends signals to the search engine about the relevance of your website to the search that has been completed?
- Evaluating: during the course you will be evaluating your own website SEO using a range of free & low-cost online tools. Google Search Console (GSC) & Google Analytics (GA) set-up will be required for the day and assistance can be provided to assist with this if needed.
- On-page SEO: you will learn how to research your target keywords and how to optimise the on-page elements.
- Local SEO: you will learn how to achieve a better ranking for local and geographically relevant searches.
- Off-page SEO: this module will take you through why content is king and how content can help increase the quality of your inbound links. We will explore what type of content will work for your audience and how to use content marketing to aid with your website SEO.
- Technical SEO: ever heard of Core Web Vitals and why they are important for SEO? Learn about the key elements of technical SEO and how to improve the technical performance of your website.
- Analysis: analysing your website SEO campaign is extremely important so you can continue to refine your SEO. Learn about a great range of free and low-cost tools that can be used for monitoring and reporting your SEO performance.
“Sandra was really helpful in guiding me through my SEO upgrades on my website. She has a vast knowledge of everything to do with online marketing and I am looking forward to the returns on her social media marketing lessons that I am implementing right now!!
Thank you very much Sandra!!”
“I recently attended an SEO Bootcamp  given by Sandra Hennessy of Be Dynamic. This was very informative and I came away from the day with a list of actions that I have to implement to improve my website’s SEO! It was a very interactive course with Sandra taking a close look at all our websites, reviewing them all with various SEO tests and advising how we could improve. I knew a small bit about SEO before but am much more confident about it now. The content of the course was well structured and the techniques used by Sandra were very well explained and easy to follow. And Sandra dealt with all our questions in her stride! All in all an extremely useful and practical session! I will now be confident in applying what I learned to my website and where I can’t, I now understand what (and why!) I should be asking my web developers to do!
Feargal c/o The Ennis Bookshop
“Really enjoyed the course. Sandra was really helpful in explaining SEO tools and techniques. Would definitely recommend”
Ciara Brennan, Hewlett Packard
“I wanted to thank you for the SEO Bootcamp last week – I found it incredibly informative, and although I left with a VERY long list of things to look into/deal with, it was certainly worth it.”
Emily Manning, Editor Mykidstime
“Thanks for the great course yesterday. [We] had a chance this morning to review it. We appreciated the real guidelines and tools that you gave us to analyse our current position and improve on it. We have been able to put together a strategy specific to our requirements and focus on the changes that we need to implement over time. I can see how the SEO fits in with the global picture of branding and customer conversions, and how to check on the performance as a result. It is also reassuring to know that we can check in with you in the future if we have any specific queries. Again many thanks. ”
Jennifer Ritchie, Timeless Sash Windows
“…really insightful day at the Bootcamp. The content was excellent – albeit a lot to take in! and the delivery was fab too.”
Susan Crowe, SmarterHomeStore.com
“Sandra – thanks for a very helpful and insightful training session. Your knowledge, dedication and expertise was evident in the course content and was much appreciated.”
Liam Phelan – MID Glassfibre Supplies Ltd
“It was a pleasure meeting you and l really enjoyed the SEO Bootcamp, learnt so much from it. You were absolutely great.” Tanzeela
“Just wanted to compliment you on the presentation you delivered on local search for Failte Ireland. Content was excellent and delivery on point”
Majella Freelance Marketing Professional
“Sandra has a wealth of knowledge and all the tools when it came to helping us improve our google ranking. From ensuring our sitemap was correctly uploaded on our webmaster tools to identifying simple fixes on our site, Sandra has been very helpful and inspires confidence in her ability to break through the jargon that is google. We would recommend Sandra in BeDynamic to any one of our partners and clients. Also would suggest attending one of her Bootcamp courses.”
Claire Grace, New Business Development Manager, Waterford Stanley Ltd part of the AGA Rangemaster Group
“Sandra was an excellent lecturer at the Digital Marketing Institute (DMI) at Ireland, sharing all her knowledge in the SEO field. She fulfilled all my expectations and lead me to find out how big this field is! She is an expert!”
Fabian Alvarez Rebage, DMI Student – LinkedIn Recommendation
“I had the pleasure of meeting Sandra who was our lecturer for the SEO module at the Digital Marketing Institute’s Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing. Sandra impressed all of us with her energetic style, in-depth knowledge, and engaging material, which held our interest and encouraged our enthusiasm for the subject….”
Róisín Milmoe, DMI Student – LinkedIn Recommendation
“…..Feedback is always positive – she is she’s a great presenter, very engaging and very knowledgeable. Sandra is a popular trainer and consistently receives superb feedback from students. She is very organised and efficient, working well within sometimes exacting deadlines…”
Anthony Quigley, DMI Founder
“Sandra worked with us in itsa on our Website optimisation as part of the Failte Ireland Web Checkers programme. She helped to demistify the whole process of SEO and made some great suggestions on how to improve our website which lead to a huge improvement in our google ranking within a very short space of time…”
Susan Reid, itsa.ie
“Hi Sandra, thanks for a super lecture, SEO was an area that as quiet confusing to me from previous classes, You managed to deliver the concept and examples in a clear manner, and there was not “jargon stuffing” that made it confusing! ”
Shane DMI Student.
About me Sandra Hennessy, your SEO Trainer
I have worked in SEO since 2002 and I am a successful SEO practitioner and trainer. I believe it is important that I am a practitioner as this allows me to bring you real examples of similar-sized businesses that have implemented my recommendations and seen real results.
All workshops are extremely practical. This is extremely important to me and this is why I always keep my Bootcamp classes small. I am proud to have delivered SEO training and lectures for a large range of clients including:
- Lecturing Irish Times Diploma in Digital Marketing – SEO modules, Email Marketing & Social Media
- Company in-house training for many private clients from 2012 – 2022.
- Several successful SEO Bootcamps from 2015 to 2023
- Cork Chamber Skillnet – 4-week digital marketing programme
- Digital Marketing Module of Certificate in SME Management Marketing and Sales with Griffith College and ISME
- In-house company training for Irish Times Training
- LEO Kilkenny, LEO South Dublin, LEO Laois, LEO Tipperary, LEO Waterford & LEO Cork City – SEO and digital marketing training programmes for SMEs
- Training with a range of Skillnets and Rural Development Companies.
- Mentoring Enterprise Ireland clients
- Lecturing for Digital Marketing Institute Diploma and Post Grad in Digital Marketing – SEO modules
- Speaker Sunday Business Post SEO Masterclass
- Speaker ISME Masterclass – Improve Your Online Presence
- In-house company training with private clients
- One-to-one consultancy and training
- SEO service – successfully implementing SEO campaigns for SMEs throughout Ireland since 2002
Due to Covid-19, I ask that the following are adhered to through the day by everyone:
- No paperwork will be handed out – all documentation will be emailed prior to the day so you can print it and bring it with you on the day.
- A distance of 1-metres will be kept between each seat.
- It will be up to you to ensure you are maintaining a good social distance during break times.
- Mask wearing is recommended but not mandatory.
- Hand-sanitiser will be made available and it is recommended that you use it regularly throughout the day.
- A well-ventilated room has been requested to aid with keeping the air fresh and clean.
More advice is available here https://www2.hse.ie/coronavirus/.
These guidelines will change according to the government’s advice and guidance.
Sandra is a wealth of knowledge and her passion and experience in this area really shows during her courses. I would highly recommend any business doing a course with her.
May 26, 2022
I've just finished group training with Sandra on SEO and it was fantastic...I learned so much about how to make our website better and look forward to putting all our... read more
June 25, 2021
I have attended a number of training sessions with Sandra over the last few months through Tipperary Local Enterprise Office. I have found them all very beneficial. I now understand... read more
April 13, 2021
Thank you Sandra for all your tips and advice, I learned on your SEO masterclass. I now have a much better understanding of where to start improving my website. This... read more
April 15, 2022
Really enjoyed the morning online group session with Sandra- it’s not something I’m used to and Sandra made it easy and very informative - I will certainly be... read more
March 24, 2021
This morning I had the privilege to attend Sandra's E-commerce SEO Masterclass. This was the second time I have attended Sandra's classes. First and foremost, she is an... read more
August 6, 2021
Sandra was really helpful in guiding me through my SEO upgrades on my website. She has a vast knowledge of everything to do with online marketing and I am looking... read more
September 28, 2022
Sandra delivers training in a manner that is easy to stay engaged, I hear her voice when I am putting training into practice. Looking forward to attending more of... read more
July 5, 2022
I recently attended a SEO Bootcamp given by Sandra Hennessy of Be Dynamic. This was a very informative bootcamp and I came away from the day with a list of... read more
May 25, 2022
Thanks Sandra for an excellent session. I found it very interesting.I would highly recommend you to anyone who needs help with SEO, social media and marketing. Thanks again. Maria
March 29, 2021
Having attended two courses to date, Sandra has a great way of making very technical details understandable and also showing the value of how small changes can have a big... read more
June 25, 2021
I thoroughly enjoyed the class with Sandra. She delivers loads of useful information with clarity and takes the time to answer participants questions. I would recommend the course and would... read more
May 23, 2022
SEO training with Sandra was excellent. Sandra packs a lot of information into a short time period making great use of everyone's time. The organisation and follow up... read more
March 24, 2021
I attended an introductory SEO "workshop", an area I used to know a lot about, but haven't been involved in for some years. It was wide-ranging with useful tools and... read more
March 24, 2021
An SEO workshop with Sandra is a valuable way to not only improve your skills but to also learn new things in a fun, inclusive and safe environment. My SEO... read more
January 25, 2023
I hired Sandra Hennessy of Be Dynamic to provide SEO consultancy for my new website. Through a series of one-to-one consultations, she patiently walked me through the steps that optimise... read more
September 20, 2021