SEO Training Bootcamp Dublin – Very Practical Workshop
Learn how to generate better quality website visitors and increase sales leads with this practical 1 Day SEO Training Bootcamp. Highly practical SEO training workshop.
Time: 09:30 – 16:30
Date: 12 November 2021
Location: Maldron Hotel, Newlands Cross, Dublin 22 (free parking onsite).
Cost: €150 per person attending EARLY BIRD RATE. Groups kept to a maximum of 10 for the optimum learning so places fill up fast. Cost includes light lunch and morning tea /coffee – free parking on-site. (Price is inclusive of VAT). Group offers available.
Non-refundable if cancelled within 5 working days of the workshop.
See our Health & Safety Requirements Below.
In this one day SEO bootcamp you will learn how to generate better quality website visitors from search engines and more sales leads.
Book this SEO training course today; it is your first step to:
- getting a better search engine ranking
- generating higher quality web traffic
- converting more website sales and leads
- being able to communicate more effectively with your technical / SEO team
Get tips and advice from our experienced SEO trainer Sandra Hennessy, who is a SEO practitioner as well as a trainer which means she will give you tips and advice on proven techniques.
This is a practical course where you will leave with a detailed action plan which will identify what you have complete and what needs to be completed by you and/or your SEO team.
Please bring a laptop (not a tablet) with you so you can participant in the practical elements and get hands on experience using the main tools required to evaluate and plan your own website SEO campaign.
Want to talk to us before signing up? Please call Sandra directly on 087 8348279 or fill in the enquiry form on the right.
On this one-day SEO bootcamp training course you will:
- Learn how you can save money on outsourcing your SEO because you will have the skills, knowledge and tools to be able to implement your own website optimisation project
- Understand that SEO is a mix of technical skills and marketing skills
- Be able to communicate effectively with your SEO and technical team if you wish to outsource
- Learn how to improve your SEO and search click through rate by using AMP, schema mark-up, core web vitals etc.
SEO is evolving all the time and it is important that you understand the core elements of a SEO strategy before taking the plunge.
- Planning: this module will help you to plan your SEO campaign an understand how website structure, usability, accessibility etc. plays a big part in SEO. Did you know that every action the user takes (click through rate, time on page etc) sends signals to search engine about the relevance of your website to the search completed?
- Evaluating: during the course you will be evaluating your own website SEO using a range of free & low cost online tools. Google Search Console (GSC) & Google Analytics (GA) set up will be required for the day and assistance can be provided to assist with this if needed.
- On-page SEO: you will learn how to research your target keywords and how optimise the on-page elements.
- Local SEO: you will learn how to achieve a better ranking for local and geographically relevant searches.
- Off-page SEO: this module will take you through why content is king and how content can help increase the quality of your inbound links. We will explore what type of content will work for your audience and how to use content marketing to aid with your website SEO.
- Technical SEO: ever heard of Core Web Vitals and why they are important for SEO? Learn about the key elements of technical SEO and how to improve the technical performance of your website.
- Analysis: analysing your website SEO campaign is extremely important so you can continue to refine your SEO. Learn about a great range of free and low-cost tools that can be used for monitoring and reporting your SEO performance.
Want to talk to us before signing up? Please call Sandra directly on 087 8348279 OR fill in the enquiry form on the right.
“Thanks for the great course yesterday. [We] had a chance this morning to review it. We appreciated the real guidelines and tools that you gave us to analyse our current position and to improve on it. We have been able to put together a strategy specific to our requirements and focusing on the changes that we need to implement over time. I can see how the SEO fits in with the global picture of branding and customer conversions, and how to check on the performance as a result. It is also reassuring to know that we can check in with you in the future if we have any specific queries. Again many thanks. ” Jennifer Ritchie, Timeless Sash Windows – April 2018
“…really insightful day at the Bootcamp. The content was excellent – albeit a lot to take in! and the delivery was fab too.”
Susan Crowe, SmarterHomeStore.com – April 2018
“Sandra – thanks for a very helpful and insightful training session. Your knowledge, dedication and expertise was evident in the course content and was much appreciated.” Liam Phelan – MID Glassfibre Supplies Ltd
“I wanted to thank you for the SEO Bootcamp last week – I found it incredibly informative, and although I left with a VERY long list of things to look into/deal with, it was certainly worth it.” Emily Manning, Editor Mykidstime
“It was a pleasure meeting you and l really enjoyed the SEO Bootcamp, learnt so much from it. You were absolutely great.” Tanzeela
“Really enjoyed the course. Sandra was really helpful in explaining SEO tools and techniques. Would definitely recommend” Ciara Brennan, Hewlett Packard
“Just wanted to compliment you on the presentation you delivered on local search for Failte Ireland. Content was excellent and delivery on point” Majella Freelance Marketing Professional
“Sandra has a wealth of knowledge and all the tools when it came to helping us improve our google ranking. From ensuring our sitemap was correctly uploaded on our webmaster tools to identifying simple fixes on our site, Sandra has been very helpful and inspires confidence in her ability to break through the jargon that is google. We would recommend Sandra in BeDynamic to anyone of our partners and clients. Also would suggest attending one of her bootcamp courses.” Claire Grace, New Business Development Manager, Waterford Stanley Ltd part of the AGA Rangemaster Group
“Sandra was an excellent lecturer at the Digital Marketing Institute (DMI) at Ireland, sharing all her knowledge in the SEO field. She fulfilled all my expectations and lead me to find out how big this field is! She is an expert!” Fabian Alvarez Rebage, DMI Student – LinkedIn Recommendation
“I had the pleasure of meeting Sandra who was our lecturer for the SEO module at the Digital Marketing Institute’s Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing. Sandra impressed all of us with her energetic style, in-depth knowledge, and engaging material, which held our interest and encouraged our enthusiasm for the subject….” Róisín Milmoe, DMI Student – LinkedIn Recommendation
“…..Feedback is always positive – she is she’s a great presenter, very engaging and very knowledgeable. Sandra is a popular trainer and consistently receives superb feedback from students. She is very organised and efficient, working well within sometimes exacting deadlines…” Anthony Quigley, DMI Founder
“Sandra worked with us in itsa on our Website optimisation as part of the Failte Ireland Web Checkers programme. She helped to demistify the whole process of SEO and made some great suggestions on how to improve our website which lead to a huge improvement in our google ranking within a very short space of time…” Susan Reid, itsa.ie
“Hi Sandra, thanks for a super lecture, SEO was an area that as quiet confusing to me from previous classes, You managed to deliver the concept and examples in a clear manner, and there was not “jargon stuffing” that made it confusing! ” Shane DMI Student.
About Your SEO Trainer Sandra Hennessy
Sandra has worked in SEO since 2002 and is a successful SEO practitioner and trainer. Sandra is proud to deliver SEO lectures and training workshops for a large range of clients including:
- Lecturing Irish Times Diploma in Digital Marketing – SEO modules, Email Marketing & Social Media
- Cork Chamber Skillnet – 4 week digital marketing programe
- Digital Marketing Module of Certificate in SME Management Marketing and Sales with Griffith College and ISME
- In-house company training for Irish Times Training
- LEO Kilkenny, LEO South Dublin, LEO Laois, LEO Tipperary, LEO Waterford & LEO Cork City – SEO and digital marketing training programmes for SMEs
- Training with a range of Skillnets and Rural Development Companies.
- Mentoring Enterprise Ireland clients
- Lecturing for Digital Marketing Institute Diploma and Post Grad in Digital Marketing – SEO modules
- Speaker Sunday Business Post SEO Masterclass
- Speaker ISME Masterclass – Improve Your Online Presence
- In-house company training with private clients
- One to one consultancy and training
- SEO service – successfully implementing SEO campaigns for SME’s throughout Ireland since 2002
Due to Covid-19, I ask that the following are adhered to through the day by everyone:
- Facemasks will be worn throughout the day by all trainees/participants.
- I will be wearing a Faceshield while delivering the presentation at the top of the room, an area will be marked out and if I leave or someone enters that market area a Facemask must be worn.
- No paperwork will be handed out – all documentation will be sent prior to the day so you can print it and bring it with you on the day.
- A distance of 2-metres will be kept between each seat.
- It is requested that you practice social distancing throughout the day and stay 2-metres apart.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available and it is recommended that you use it regularly throughout the day.
- Equipment will not be touched e.g. I will not touch your laptop to showcase a setting or feature.
- A well-ventilated room has been requested to aid with keeping the air fresh and clean.
More advice is available here https://www2.hse.ie/coronavirus/ and https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/advice-for-public/when-and-how-to-use-masks
These guidelines will change according to the government’s advice and guidance.
- Keywords improved 83% 83%
- Keywords listed on page 1 68% 68%
- In initial 3 months their impressions & clicks increased by up to 50% 50%
Ciara Brennan, Hewlett Packard
“Thanks for the great course yesterday. [We] had a chance this morning to review it. We appreciated the real guidelines and tools that you gave us to analyse our current position and to improve on it. We have been able to put together a strategy specific to our requirements and focusing on the changes that we need to implement over time. I can see how the SEO fits in with the global picture of branding and customer conversions, and how to check on the performance as a result. It is also reassuring to know that we can check in with you in the future if we have any specific queries. Again many thanks. “
Jennifer Ritchie, Timeless Sash Windows
Claire Grace, Waterford Stanley Ltd part of the AGA Rangemaster Group