A lot of people cannot find the schedule feature on their Facebook page manger app. Here is a short video showing how to schedule a Facebook post using the app.
The key steps are:
- open Facebook page manager app
- create your post as normal
- click next on the top right hand corner of the screen
- click the link “How do you want to publish this?”
- click on schedule option
- choose your date and time (has to be at least 10 mins in the future and anytime up to 6 months)
- click set date link under the date and time fields
- click schedule on the top right of the screen
That is now scheduled.
Bonus Tip – Editing or Deleting Your Scheduled Post in the Page Manager App
- Go back to your page in the Page Manager app. Click on the 3 horizontal buttons on the top right.
- Scroll down to scheduled Posts. Click on that link.
- Click on the little dropdown arrow on the right if your scheduled post. Here you can reschedule, publish now or delete the post.