Watch the short video below to find out how you can invite people that have engaged with your page content to like your page. It is an unknown feature that can come in very handy.
It is really easy to invite people to like your Facebook page – here are the 5 key steps (also in video above)
- open up your Facebook page (make sure you are logged in)
- go to a post that has received some engagement
- Click the link that has been created by Facebook to see the names of all the people that have engaged with your published post
- You will see a button beside each name – if greyed out and says liked this means that they have already liked your page. If there is an Invite button, click it to invite that person to like your page.
- They will receive a notification prompting them to like the page