Free Online Ecommerce SEO Masterclass
Do you have an ecommerce website or are planning an ecommerce website? If so, this is the SEO course for you.
Do you want help improving your search engine ranking and achieving a higher click through rate from the search results pages? Are you unsure how to implement your on-page SEO? This course is designed for businesses that have an ecommerce website that sell products and are struggling with their SEO. If this describes you, complete the form to the right to register for this free SEO masterclass that is designed for ecommerce retailers.
Time: 9:30am – 11am
Date: 19 March 2021
Cost: Free, Naha, Zilch
In this short free ecommerce SEO Masterclass, you will:
- learn how to achieve a better search engine ranking for your category and product pages.
- know why it is important to optimise your category pages.
- know how to increase your click through rate from the search engine results page (SERP).
- understand how to achieve higher quality web traffic to your website.
- be able to set up on-page SEO automation for your product pages meaning you can spend less time worrying about the product page SEO and more time doing other important tasks.
- be able to communicate more effectively with your technical & SEO team.
- see examples of websites that have improved their SEO by implementing the tips and advice from your trainer Sandra Hennessy.
- leave with a action plan that can be implemented by you and/or your web team.
Please ensure you have access to your website on a laptop/pc for the session so you can participant in the practical elements and get hands on experience using the main tools required to evaluate and plan your own website SEO campaign.
REGISTER USING THE FORM TO THE RIGHT (BOTTOM OF PAGE ON A MOBILE) – I LOOK FORWARD TO E-MEETING YOU
“I attended Sandra’s workshop on SEO some time ago and I was impressed by her in-depth knowledge of this area. I loved her straight-forward and honest communication style….” Brigid Farrell, AllTalk Training
“Thanks for the great course yesterday. [We] had a chance this morning to review it. We appreciated the real guidelines and tools that you gave us to analyse our current position and to improve on it. We have been able to put together a strategy specific to our requirements and focusing on the changes that we need to implement over time. I can see how the SEO fits in with the global picture of branding and customer conversions, and how to check on the performance as a result. It is also reassuring to know that we can check in with you in the future if we have any specific queries. Again many thanks. ” Jennifer Ritchie, Timeless Sash Windows
“…really insightful day at the Bootcamp. The content was excellent – albeit a lot to take in! and the delivery was fab too.”
Susan Crowe, SmarterHomeStore.com
“Sandra – thanks for a very helpful and insightful training session. Your knowledge, dedication and expertise was evident in the course content and was much appreciated.” Liam Phelan – MID Glassfibre Supplies Ltd
“I wanted to thank you for the SEO Bootcamp last week – I found it incredibly informative, and although I left with a VERY long list of things to look into/deal with, it was certainly worth it.” Emily Manning, Editor Mykidstime
“It was a pleasure meeting you and l really enjoyed the SEO Bootcamp, learnt so much from it. You were absolutely great.” Tanzeela
“Really enjoyed the course. Sandra was really helpful in explaining SEO tools and techniques. Would definitely recommend” Ciara Brennan, Hewlett Packard
“Just wanted to compliment you on the presentation you delivered on local search for Failte Ireland. Content was excellent and delivery on point” Majella Freelance Marketing Professional
“Sandra has a wealth of knowledge and all the tools when it came to helping us improve our google ranking. From ensuring our sitemap was correctly uploaded on our webmaster tools to identifying simple fixes on our site, Sandra has been very helpful and inspires confidence in her ability to break through the jargon that is google. We would recommend Sandra in BeDynamic to anyone of our partners and clients. Also would suggest attending one of her bootcamp courses.” Claire Grace, New Business Development Manager, Waterford Stanley Ltd part of the AGA Rangemaster Group
“Sandra was an excellent lecturer at the Digital Marketing Institute (DMI) at Ireland, sharing all her knowledge in the SEO field. She fulfilled all my expectations and lead me to find out how big this field is! She is an expert!” Fabian Alvarez Rebage, DMI Student – LinkedIn Recommendation
“I had the pleasure of meeting Sandra who was our lecturer for the SEO module at the Digital Marketing Institute’s Postgraduate Diploma in Digital Marketing. Sandra impressed all of us with her energetic style, in-depth knowledge, and engaging material, which held our interest and encouraged our enthusiasm for the subject….” Róisín Milmoe, DMI Student – LinkedIn Recommendation
“…..Feedback is always positive – she is she’s a great presenter, very engaging and very knowledgeable. Sandra is a popular trainer and consistently receives superb feedback from students. She is very organised and efficient, working well within sometimes exacting deadlines…” Anthony Quigley, DMI Founder
“Sandra worked with us in itsa on our Website optimisation as part of the Failte Ireland Web Checkers programme. She helped to demistify the whole process of SEO and made some great suggestions on how to improve our website which lead to a huge improvement in our google ranking within a very short space of time…” Susan Reid, itsa.ie
“Hi Sandra, thanks for a super lecture, SEO was an area that as quiet confusing to me from previous classes, You managed to deliver the concept and examples in a clear manner, and there was not “jargon stuffing” that made it confusing! ” Shane DMI Student.
About Your SEO Trainer Sandra Hennessy
Sandra has worked in SEO since 2002 and is a successful SEO practitioner and trainer. Sandra is proud to deliver SEO lectures and training workshops for a large range of clients including:
- Lecturing Irish Times Diploma in Digital Marketing – SEO modules, Email Marketing & Social Media
- Cork Chamber Skillnet – 4 week digital marketing programe
- Digital Marketing Module of Certificate in SME Management Marketing and Sales with Griffith College and ISME
- In-house company training for Irish Times Training
- LEO Kilkenny, LEO South Dublin, LEO Laois, LEO Waterford & LEO Cork City – SEO and digital marketing training programmes for SMEs
- Mentoring Enterprise Ireland clients
- Lecturing for Digital Marketing Institute Diploma and Post Grad in Digital Marketing – SEO modules
- Speaker Sunday Business Post SEO Masterclass
- Speaker ISME Masterclass – Improve Your Online Presence
- In-house company training with private clients
- One to one consultancy and training
- SEO service – successfully implementing SEO campaigns for SME’s throughout Ireland since 2002
A client SEO project resulted in:
- Keywords improved 83% 83%
- Keywords listed on page 1 68% 68%
- In initial 3 months their impressions & clicks increased by up to 50% 50%